The rescue pro PFD was manufactured by Safequip and was specially developed for the emergency rescue services.
The Rescue Pro is the ultimate technical rescue PFD for all types of water borne operations.
Manufactured using a hard wearing, durable rip-stop fabric and comes with many features and is certified to the latest ISO standard.
It has one of the highest buoyancy levels compared with other different brands on the market, and comes supplied in a mesh stowage bag and is fitted with twin removable crotch straps for added safety.
In fact, it was one of the first PFDs on the market to be fitted with crotch straps, which other manufacturers have also now adopted.
Costs and maintenance
- These PFD’s kitted costs £150
- To maintain them costs £2 a month
Our PFD are kept in the HQ boat house ready for use.
- Design registered
- Certified ISO EN: 12402-5 & ISO EN: 12402-6 (specialist lifejackets & buoyancy aids).
- Over 100N of inherent buoyancy.
- Integral buoyancy using super soft foam.
- Heavy duty 600D polyester rip-stop fabric outer shell.
- Padded side panels for added protection and secure fit.
- built in quick release harness.
- Twin side adjustable straps & adjustable waist belt.
- padded adjustable shoulder straps with reflective markings.
- Lash tabs 3 x front, 1 x rear.
- 2x rings for throw bags etc.
- Karabiner release system.
- 2 x fitted crotch straps for use in boat and flood operations.
- SOLAS approved reflective panels on both front and rear.
- Velcro panel on the rear for ID badges.