Our club drysuits at this time are manufactured by Typhoon.
These are not your normal surface suits, they have been designed through years of experience and strengthened to withstand the tough rescue operations they are to be used in…
- Each drysuit costs around £800
- Annual service costs £150 (dependant on repairs)
Our drysuits are kept in the HQ boat house ready for use.
- BDM Diagonal self-don zip.
The heaviest biggest toothed Zip available.
Each Tooth has a Rivet in it and is used mainly in ‘Commercial Dry Suits’.
These Zips can last years but are much harder to Zip up and are stiffer than some lesser robust Zips.
Block of Wax to lubricate Zip included.
- PU hard wearing reinforced knees and seat
- Double taped crotch
- Thermic neoprene Boots
- Neoprene – Glideskin neck and cuff seals
- Removable internal braces
- Elasticated waist
- Fitted Pocket on right thigh
- Flat pocket
- Heavy duty Steel toe and midsole Wellington boots as standard
- Reflective cuff tape